Home Videos Affiliates Sponsors Chat TOS
Go Back   Cyphos.com > Cyphos.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell or Trade
Forums Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Buy, Sell or Trade Post here if you have any aquaria related items you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:18 AM
sully1000

::Profile::
Default WTT Kitumba frontosa fry/adults for trophs or cyp Kitumba

Have approx 30 f2 Kitumba frontosa juvies. 14 of them are at an inch and the rest are 1.5"+. I would be happy to sell them outright, but am more interested in trading them for troph juvies. Am looking primarily for Ikola, nice Lufubu, or Red Rainbows, but would entertain other localities too. Also in need of cyp Kitumba males. Recently lost a couple and my breeding group is extremely female-heavy.

I raised nearly 25 f1 Kitumba frontosa from 1" juvies over a span of 5 yrs to comprise a spawning group of 2m/5f. I have since sold all but the best male and a really nice female. They are currently housed in a 150g with some Malawi peacocks/haps. I feel like I completed a goal of getting spawns and would love to keep the pair and fill out group with some more females. Like most fishheads, I am always looking to raise and spawn something different, and self-imposed tank limits won't allow me to keep the pair happy.

I would sell the pair outright also, but just like the fry, I am more interested in getting trades. Would also like the pair go to someone who appreciates nice frontosa. This male was the most purple fry out of all I obtained a few years back. He has always held that color. The female has held on two occasions and has perfect barring.

My location is near Des Moines, Iowa and I would be more than happy to ship at expense of buyer.

Here are pic's of male and female. Another pic is of fry from a few weeks back. Will update with recent fry pic shortly to show size/color.
Please PM with ?'s. Thx.

Old 11-17-2010, 02:15 PM
mojo-filter

Default kitumba

I do not have anything you would want in trade. How much would you sell them for per fish. I would be interested in about 10 or 12, depending on price. Are they all from the same brood or are the larger ones a little older? If the larger ones are older, I would be interested in those.

matt
Old 11-17-2010, 02:59 PM
steve0o09

i was actually just considering trading my colony (55) of F1 tropheous membe deep maswa for a colony of kits. are you interested in trading your breeding colony? i live in illinois, so it wouldnt be that difficult for us to trade. let me know

Cyphos.com > Cyphos.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell or Trade