Home Videos Affiliates Sponsors Chat TOS
Go Back   Cyphos.com > Cyphotilapia Forums > Cyphotilapia Species, Variants & Collection Points
Forums Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cyphotilapia Species, Variants & Collection Points Discussion of Cyphotilapia frontosa & gibberosa Species, Variants & Collection Points.

Old 08-06-2017, 11:39 PM
fisher
Site Advisor

::Profile::
Keeping: wc moba, wc kitumba, wc chumbu, wc lupota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanook View Post
The forum is just dead, 100 of the views might have been Bots;)
I think there's still a few of us die hards that still check in pretty often but yeah, the forum has been super slow the last few months. Hope it picks back up again!

Nanook....I've got a nice little batch of lupota growing out for you when you're ready. They'll look pretty awesome in that 375 gallon "pond" you have rolling. lol
Old 08-07-2017, 11:12 AM
Nanook

I just need to plumb this baby up with a couple friends who have been busy boating and camping with their families, hopefully in the next few weeks they will free up. They're very good at thinking out tank builds and I value their input. I bought an FX6 in addition to the huge wet dry filter. Now to find rocks for aqua scaping.

Looking forward to getting your lupota! Glad there are breeders like you out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nanook For This Useful Post:
fisher (08-07-2017)
Old 08-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Max

I have nine Kaps about 8 inches in length. They are currently sharing my 265 gallon with three tropheus Moliro, and these are about 4 inches in length. The Kaps are quiet and peaceful, the others like to nip at a fun every now and then. I have also had yellow labs in there but too much commotion. I want them to be relaxed and so far have removed the labs and one Moliro...eventually I will catch the remaining two. My main focus is also the Kaps.
The Following User Says Thank You to Max For This Useful Post:
dannyt (08-08-2017)
Old 08-08-2017, 02:04 PM
Max

The forum might be quiet, but it is specific to the information I am looking for.

Cyphos.com > Cyphotilapia Forums > Cyphotilapia Species, Variants & Collection Points