Home Videos Affiliates Sponsors Chat TOS
Go Back   Cyphos.com > Cyphotilapia Forums > Cyphotilapia Video Discussion
Forums Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cyphotilapia Video Discussion Discuss Cyphotilapia frontosa & gibberosa videos in the gallery.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:46 AM
rgpatton

::Profile::
Keeping: Assorted Malawi Cichlids, F1 Kipili Front colony(8), Central and South Americans mix
Default Update on my Kipili mafia

Here is the latest video of my WC and F1 Kipili colony. Enjoy the video.
I got the F1's from Florida girl back in October 2012, I picked up the wild caught male in January 2013. They are all doing great even thou I ran into a few issues when the tank was new. I also got a smaller group of F1's to expand the colony, but do to a cat and some other tank issues, I only have one of those left of that group. As you can see in the video, the WC male seems to run things and the original F1 group fits right in. Very happy with my Kips. I have also added an ink fin calvus, a black calvus and a couple cats in with them. I still feed them once a day with NLS pellets and once in a while diced up frozen salad shrimp.

Yes, I am addicted!
Old 03-07-2013, 10:06 AM
jico2
Site Advisor

Keeping: Chumbu,Pims,Kaps,Kits,Tembs,Samazi

I'm still trying to figure out how you didn't win an Oscar. Your movies are always so good. It's people like you that keep me from posting vids, I could never complete with your video skills. Good job.
240 Gallon 9 WC Tembwe
125 gallon 9 WC Kipilli
125 gallon 12 WC Chumbu
125 gallon 9 WC Mikula

This will be my last tank I promise. Oh who am I kidding?
Old 03-07-2013, 10:23 AM
rgpatton

Keeping: Assorted Malawi Cichlids, F1 Kipili Front colony(8), Central and South Americans mix

Quote:
Originally Posted by jico2 View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how you didn't win an Oscar. Your movies are always so good. It's people like you that keep me from posting vids, I could never complete with your video skills. Good job.
Lol. Corel video studio pro x5 is the answer. It is rather simple with the right programs. Do not let this stop you from posting vids. I love watching any video with fish in them. Even the ones with no sound and just fish swimming around is entertaining for me to watch. They are all so peaceful and soothing. I also shoot all my pics and vids with my Galaxy note smartphone.

Yes, I am addicted!
Old 03-07-2013, 12:02 PM
haixu

Keeping: moba

super cool vid - love the fish they are very nice !!!!

Cyphos.com > Cyphotilapia Forums > Cyphotilapia Video Discussion