Home Videos Affiliates Sponsors Chat TOS
Go Back   Cyphos.com > Cyphotilapia Forums > Cyphotilapia Disease, Health and Nutrition
Forums Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cyphotilapia Disease, Health and Nutrition Discussion of Cyphotilapia frontosa & gibberosa diseases, health and nutrition.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:15 PM
ujwaldignified

::Profile::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzo View Post
I'm not sure how much help I can be. It's the kind of thing you just have to experiment with. You are gonna need some sort of guide. Can't find the old one I used before. You may want to look into this one:

http://www.allnaturalpetcare.com/DIY...gredients.html

Basically, you are going to boil some water (I used distilled water) and you are to add the agar (binding agent). Then you mix in your ingredients of choice (purée them first in a blender). Mix them into the dissolved, hot, agar. Pour into a tray, that will be easy to cut squares later, and let it cool and set in the refrigerator. Keep in mind you are going to want to make small cubes for fry.

It's messy in the tank but fry and adults will go nuts over it once they get used to it. The spirulina powder is, like, a thousand times better than spirulina flake. This is supposed to be a very good color enhancing food. I never tested this empiracally or researched for empirical evidence.

I suspect it helps and they fish attacked it like piranha so I enjoyed the entire process. You just have to experiment and make a couple batches.

Good luck!

Russ
Thank you. Will begin preparing it soon.
Shall keep the forum posted.

By the way....they are out into the Marina Hang on nursery today ...on their 25th Day since spawning (Stripped on 17th day).

Cyphos.com > Cyphotilapia Forums > Cyphotilapia Disease, Health and Nutrition