Home Videos Affiliates Sponsors Chat TOS
Go Back   Cyphos.com > Cyphos.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell or Trade
Forums Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Buy, Sell or Trade Post here if you have any aquaria related items you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Old 10-08-2017, 06:45 PM
ddink7

::Profile::
Default Looking to buy proven MALE breeders

All, it's with great sadness that I'm here to announce my late alpha male "Big John" has died. He was a hell of a fish and I really miss him. He made great babies, as many on this forum can attest.

I'm looking for at least one, but preferably two, male proven breeders. Please send me a PM if you have any. I'm located in Shreveport LA and would travel a couple hundred miles to do pickup if necessary, but outside that radius would have to have them shipped.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:18 AM
sawboy
Site Advisor

Keeping: Burundi, Moba, Mpimbwe, Kitumba, Bismarck, Kampampa, Kipili

It will help if ya tell us all what Big John was ;)

GCCA treasurer
FAAS treasurer
ACA member
GCCA forum moderator
Aquatic-Terrors.com administrator
ACA forum moderator
Old 10-12-2017, 05:25 PM
ddink7

Touche! Sorry, I'm looking for two male moba, proven breeders. The moba part is kinda important! =)
Old 10-14-2017, 05:20 PM
Gabriel1

I have a gorgeous approximately 11 inch F1 male that I bought at 1.5 inches from Butch Livingston about 7 years ago. He was my alpha and bred many times over a 2 year period of time. I pulled him from the group and replaced him with a wild male from jrogo. He now resides in a 75 gallon with a wild caught female. The 2 get along great in the 75, but they haven't bred in the last year they've been together. Of course 2 moba in a 75 gallon is not the best set up for breeding. I would consider selling both. The female has a short tail. She is fully healed and her tail shows the abuse of a much larger male from several years ago. She is plump and healthy. $120 for male or $175 for both.

Cyphos.com > Cyphos.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell or Trade