Home Videos Affiliates Sponsors Chat TOS
Go Back   Cyphos.com > Cyphos.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell or Trade
Forums Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Buy, Sell or Trade Post here if you have any aquaria related items you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:09 PM
Ron R.
Elite Member

::Profile::
Keeping: WC Mobas (TNT Cichlids)
Default F1 Moba Frontosa Fry w/pics and video. Houston, TX. Sorry, no shipping

I have 12 F1 Moba fry for sale. You can place them on-hold. No deposit is needed, only a commitment to purchase the number of fry you have on-hold and to pick them up from my home in Houston, TX on a mutually agreeable date and time.

Currently I have:

-5 F1 moba fry that are 1"+. The smallest one will be 1" in about 2 weeks or less. 4 of the 5 are from one wc moba momma. 1 is from another wc moba momma. They are $30 each or $150 for the group.

-7 F1 moba fry that are under 1". These are a higher quality fry from my wc black moba momma. Her fry have the richest blue coloration and darkest stripes I've seen on F1 fry. Her fry are $35 each. These 7 F1 fry will be ready for pick up the first week of December.

Minimum purchase is 5 fish. Pick up is from my home in SW Houston inside the 610 Loop.

Let me know how many you fish you want and from what group.

Pics below are the actual fish. I hold them in plastic diy floating nurseries. One of the pics is representative of their coloring in my hand. The diy floating nurseries are not clear so it's hard to see the fish.

Here's the vid of both groups...............At the end of this vid you will see my F1 adult moba male. I call him my one-eyed moba male because he only has 1 eye and I keep him as a pet. He is a baby I grew out from my wc black moba momma. Notice his rich coloring.....really nice!!!!!!!

Here's a pic of the the 5 F1's that will be ready in about 2 weeks or less:

Here's a pic of my 17 F1's that are the fry of my wc black moba momma. 10 are already on-hold. 7 are available.

Last edited by Ron R.; 10-24-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Cyphos.com > Cyphos.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell or Trade